The Ship Management ensures each vessel is operating and managed appropriately following Regulations, industry requirements such as SIRE, TMSA, and ISO standard for Quality (ISO 9001), Environment (ISO 14001) & OHSAS (ISO 18001).
Ship Management Services Including
- Prepare, monitor and record plans for ship operations.
- Prepare, monitor, report, and settle the budget.
- Monitoring and implementing Plan Maintenance Program and docking schedule.
- Provide training and education to crew, well-trained Indonesian crewmembers up to Master rank, and Chief Engineer.
- Prepare, monitor and report obligations on tax and financial audits.